Sunday, September 8, 2013

2. SHORTS OUTFITS

2A.  White with Black Stripe Shorts Outfit
$5.00
SOLD

2B.  Pink Tye-Dye Short Sleeve Top with Black Knit Shorts
$5.00
SOLD

2C.   Blue/Red Flowers on White  Sleeveless Top with Navy Blue Polyester Shorts
$5.00
SOLD




The reverse of 2D.

2D.  Reversible Sleevelestt Top with Green Shorts
$6.00
SOLD




2E.  Sleeveless Teal Floral Knit Top with Teal Shorts
$6.00
SOLD


Made specifically to fit American Girl Dolls these outfits may or may not fit other brand dolls.  If you would like to order anything, either leave a comment or send me an email.  Identify your choice with the number and letter and desciption so that I can send exactly the one that you want.  Postage will be added to your order.  Thanks for visiting Granna's Designs and I hope that you find something that you like.  My goal is your satisfaction.  If you are pleased with your purchase, tell others.   If you are NOT pleased with your purchase, please let me know via email and you can return the item.  I will gladly fix the problem or send you a refund.

Thanks again for your interest and your business.
Kay (aka Granna)

No comments:

Post a Comment